Job Title IT Service Desk Analyst
Reporting Lines Service Delivery Manager
25 days Annual Leave per annum – increasing to 32 days
Contributory Pension Scheme
Death in Service Benefit
Employee Bonus Scheme
Enhanced Occupational Sick Pay
Buy and Release Annual Leave Scheme
Permanent, Full Time: 8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm or 10am – 6pm
Mon – Fri
Mon – Fri (6pm-10pm)
Sat – Sun (9am – 5pm)
About Us Brabners is a Top 100 Commercial Law Firm with a 200 year heritage based in the North West with offices in Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire and Leeds. We are a forward looking organisation with a reputation for quality legal services.
We are a commercial law firm – our people are entrepreneurial and independently minded, our focus is on ambitious businesses and their owners, and our approach is outcome-based and practical We hold an ‘outstanding’ Investor in Customers rating and have held Investor in People status for 20 years, currently at Gold standard.
Highly motivated and well-trained people are key to delivering the high levels of service our client and the business expects. We are a people business and our reputation heavily depends on the expertise, motivation and engagement of our people.
We have high expectations of our people but we offer a lot in return with a supportive, inclusive and engaging working environment and exposure to good quality work and an excellent
training environment. Working at with us is both personally and professionally fulfilling. Relationships are important and we have a friendly and inclusive culture built around core values of mutual support and respect, honesty and integrity, understanding and caring about the service we deliver to clients linked to enjoying what we do.
It is an ingrained element of our culture that we recruit and retain well rounded people who live outside of the office as well as in it. Our reputation helps us attract real stars who value our approach to work and life.
People are integral to our business and are treated as individuals. Candidates can expect to be involved in forums, committees and steering groups and receive an invitation to our infamous annual staff conference where they will collaborate with colleagues from all offices to achieve firm wide goals, objectives and of course have fun in the process.
About the Department
The structure of the IT department consists of the following: -
Service Delivery Team
Apps & Data Team
IT Training Team
IT Project Team
IT Security Team
• This IT Service Desk Analyst role will require you to use your technical expertise to resolve 1st Line & 2nd Line IT issues for employees in a timely manner and contribute to the team by providing an excellent IT support service
• You will be responsible for resolving break fix incidents, as well as fulfilling IT Service Requests
• Updating & maintaining the IT Asset Management System
• Contributing to user device refreshes over a 3-year lease cycle
• With our culture and employee engagement top of your agenda, you’ll partner with other colleagues across the business to cultivate an environment where our people can perform at their best
• Providing clear awareness & clear communication of the IT Services supported
• Cross-skill, up-skill and multi-skill to support all used software, hardware and business objectives
• Contribution to continuously develop all aspects of IT Service Delivery IT Operations (Incident, Major, Problem, Change, Knowledge)
• Ensure that the userbase feel supported and valued with every contact made to the IT Service Delivery function
• Contribute & add value, when and where necessary, to the other IT Teams, wider than simply Service Delivery
Knowledge and Skills
• Experienced Service Operations Analyst (1st Line/2nd Line)
• Evidence of adhering to secure and sound ITIL processes & procedures
• Experience in M365 Suite (O365, Azure, InTune, Licencing)
• Experience in Mimecast
• Strong Windows 10 and Microsoft Office skills are essential
• Ability to work well within a team and with key stakeholders within the business
• Demonstrable experience of providing IT Support services to a professional sector
• CompTIA A+, Network+, ITIL & PRINCE2
• Meraki, Citrix, iManage, 3E & other legal applications
Equal Opportunities and Reasonable Adjustments
We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of the business. We encourage and support people to be themselves and achieve their best, which will positively impact on clients and the communities in which we operate as a business and where our employees and clients live. We offer an inclusive and supportive working environment, enabling all colleagues to achieve their full potential in line with their career aspirations and abilities.
Should candidates require reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please do let us know what we can do to support and facilitate the experience.